Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5- Dressing Up and Decorating The Tree

Like I said I would in yesterdays post, I decorated the tree today. And did it in style!

As I said in my post here, it has become a little family tradition to dress up whilst decorating the tree.
This year my Dad borrowed some more costumes from an event he was doing so we decided to mix them with the Santa costumes we usually use. It probably sounds like my Dad works at some sort of costume factory or something but unfortunately he doesn't haha!

Here is a little video I made of the decorating (although not much decorating seems to be going on):


And here we are messing around in the costumes:


Trying (and failing) to put the trousers over the costume



So elegant!

The costume got too heavy to wear the whole time 



We stood in our front garden to take pictures. I live on 
a busy road so countless numbers 
of cars probably saw us and wondered what on earth we were doing.

Thank you for reading. The song of the day is Deck The Halls because I used it in my video. Have you decorated your tree yet? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment