Sunday 22 January 2017

Weekly Summary Post: 3rd Week Of January

Hey guys it's that time of the week where I summarize what I posted on my youtube channel over the last 7 days. However, I was rather annoyed with myself because I only managed to post one video this week and I hate missing my schedule. Its just been a busy week and the video I did film this week was just shockingly awful so I just couldn't bring myself to even edit it, yet alone upload it. 

Winter Blues Makeup Tutorial

For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive the Jeffree Star "Abused" liquid lipstick and I truly fell in love with the colour. That's why I decided to basically dedicate an entire look to this shade. I always thought purple was my favourite lipstick colour, but now I'm gonna branch out into the blue shades a bit more.

So I'm really sorry for not sticking to my upload schedule this week, but I only want to post videos that I'm satisfied with. The song of the day is Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran. Thank you very much for watching and reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment