Thursday 25 December 2014

Blogmas Day 25- Merry Christmas

I can't believe it's Christmas day already! I hope you're all having a wonderful time.


Blogmas has gone by so quickly as has the rest of 2014. I've really enjoyed daily-blogging (most days) throughout December. Writing these posts were what kept me sane throughout the stress of the month. The highlight of my day was coming home, posting on my blog, and then reading everyone else's lovely posts.

Today I spent Christmas with my family. My family already opened most of our presents very early in the morning. Then my grandparents, aunts and cousins came over and we opened even more presents. I love every single one of them, they're all so lovely! We also ate a lot of delicious food. Lots and lots of food!

Thank you to everyone who has read my posts and wrote their own. The song of the day is White Christmas because ironically, it was pretty warm here today! Have a very merry Christmas and make the most of your holidays xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment