Seeing my friends start and settle already has lead me to think about what my personal experience will be like. Here's a list of questions I have running and chasing through my head about beginning this new chapter:
- What will my flatmates be like?
- What will my lecturers be like?
- Will my course be just as I expected it to be?
- What aspect of media will actually interest me the most?
- Will I realise what I want to do after university?
- How will I mangage to budget?
- How will I balance uni work, classes, work, social life and youtube?
- Will I get homesick since I've never been homesick before?
- Will things be different when I come back home, or will nothing have changed?
- How often will I get lost on campus on my frist week?
- What will my diet be like? (Consisting of mainly pasta and jagerbombs I should imagine!)
- How on earth will my flatmates put up with my music taste. They're gonna have no choice but to deal with it!
- Will I still stay close with everyone back home?
- How many lectures will I turn up hungover to?
- Will I do well? I'm such a nerd at heart so I hope I will
- How will my appearance change as I start to "find myself"
- In which semester will I officially be declared bankrupt?
- How will people react to me making youtube videos?
- Will I settle?
- Will I actually enjoy my entire experience as much as I'm hoping to?
So there we are, that's my #relatablepost about becoming a student. The song of the day is Thunder by Imagine Dragons. Are you starting a new chapter in your life? If so let me know in the comments the questions you have about this new start,
Izzy K xxx