Now I know that there are billions upon billions (well maybe not) of Christmas tags out there. It seems like every youtuber/blogger does a different one, so I did my research and found my favourite one.
This video has really got me in the Christmas spirit and I'm feeling especially festive now that it's creeping closer to Christmas day. With that said happy Christmas Eve Eve. I hope you're all having a wonderful time of year, whether you celebrate Christmas yourself or not.
Here are the questions for the tag in case you quickly want to give it a go this year, or save it until next year:
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
- Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
- What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
- Most memorable Holiday moment?
- What made you realize the truth about Santa?
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
- What makes the holidays special for you?
So thank you very much for watching and reading. The song of the day is Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande and I'm currently jamming to it!
Izzy K xxx