Sunday 6 September 2015

Back To School Advice

I know that some of  you are already back at school but I still thought I'd share this little video giving a few of my tips for the new school year. After all, it's never too late to improve when you're given advice (not saying any of you need to improve you're all perfect!)

Whenever I told people I was filming this video they were like "Wait what? You're gonna be giving advice? Like to actual real life people?" As you can probably tell my previous advice has gone down just amazingly! But nevertheless I think I actually did an ok-ish job giving back to school advice. Well, this is the advice that I personally would have liked to been given.

Here's the actual video itself:

I hope you found the video useful

I hope you enjoyed the video and found it some what useful. The song of the day is What I Go To School For by Busted. If you have already started the new school year I hope you've had a good time so far and if you haven't started yet I hope you'll have a great first week back. Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment