Tuesday 1 September 2015

Summer Favourites

Wait, what? Izzy's doing favourite videos?

Yes you heard me correctly, today's the day I've started to upload favourite videos. I'm pretty rubbish at updating my life and filming videos regularly so I've decided only to do seasonal favourites instead of monthly favourites.

But nevertheless, here's the video in case you want to see for yourself what I've been loving this Summer:


I hope you enjoy!

I split my favourites into four categories which were:
  • YouTube
  • Music
  • Cosmetics
  • Makeup
I was thinking of including more categories for my next video, but I thought it was enough to start off with. Besides I didn't want the video to be too long and boring. If you have any category suggestions I'd be happy to hear them!

Thank you for watching, the song of the day is Photograph by Ed Sheeran (I know its been song of the day loads before but I personally never get sick of it). Let me know in the comments what your "Summer Favourites" have been xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment