Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beau Bloggers Needs YOU!

Now, I think it goes without saying at this point that I'm part of a wonderful blogging community called Beau Bloggers! You can hear all about when the community was set up last year in this post.

This community was set up in September 2014 and founded by the lovely Lauren Williams from loveheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk. She contacted me telling me that I was invited to join Beau Bloggers, which was perfect timing because I was just thinking about promoting my blog more, but I had no idea how to do that!

Beau Bloggers is truly a wonderful corner of the internet filled with wonderful, beautiful, talented and most importantly, friendly people. We've become a really tight community and I'm convinced that any new members will feel just as welcome. 

If you're too lazy to read I made a video about Beau Bloggers :)

Here's what Beau Bloggers is all about:

What do we do?

We talk about the things we love and our daily lives! There are great things such as:
  • Convos and forums about fashion, art and much more
  • Regular chats using whatever platform everyone has
  • Guest posts
  • Share and read each other's posts
Who do we want?
  • Bloggers who like art and fashion or have other creative interests
  • People who will read each other's blogs
  • People who would like to do guest posts for each other
  • People who would like to be featured in blog posts
  • People who want blogger friends
  • Bloggers who are friendly, supportive and give advice to others
  • People who may not even have a blog for themselves, but are thinking of starting or just like reading blog posts
  • PEOPLE IN GENERAL LOL!
Why Should You Join?

Beau bloggers is open to anyone and you're all invited! We are looking to continue this friendly community to share posts between people who have similar interests. This will be a great way to get your blog noticed and we are looking for as many people to get involved as possible. 

How To Join

Either:
  • Click the Beau Bloggers icon at the top left of my blog
  • Click the Join Beau Bloggers tab at the top of my blog

Thank you for the wonderful Lauren for coming up with the idea in the first place. And thank you for all the current Beau Bloggers who have all contributed towards the community and made it a truly welcoming, friendly place to share your work. It wouldn't be the same without all you lovely people.

I seriously hope that if you're not already a part of this wonderful community you consider joining, I promise you won't regret it. The song of the day is Someone New by Hozier. Thank you very much for reading this post xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment