Sunday 13 September 2015

My Uploading Schedule

I'm feeling somewhat productive and organised today, so I thought I'd actually create an uploading and posting schedule. 

Now if you know me, you'll know that I'm the least organised person and everything is kind of last minute with me. I'm quite a "go with the flow" person and just the thought of planning out everything in my life stresses me out. In my opinion, if something is supposed to happen, it will happen so there's not much point trying to plan everything out. 

But I was planning my post and video ideas and I had no idea when to post them or when I'd have time to film and write them. So I thought I'd start a little routine so that I can allocate the same hours each week towards my channel and blog without confusing myself about when I'd have time. 

So here we go, here's my new schedule (I'm quite proud of myself for finally coming up with one):

  • Videos: Every Wednesday or every other Wednesday- I didn't want to post a video too often  because that would take away the time I should spend on my school work, and more importantly, my blog! But I didn't want to post any less, so about 2 videos a month will have to do for now.
  • Izzy K Reviews posts: Every Saturday- I have so many ideas for my second blog but it seems I never write them so this will motivate me to post regularly on my other blog.
  • Izzy K posts: Whenever I have time- This is sort of my online diary so I'll post whenever something exciting happens in my life or when a particular thought gets stuck in my mind. 
The song of the day is Naive by The Kooks. Let me know in the comments if you prefer this routine to me posting at completely random times. Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment