Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Time I Thought I Was God

So today's video is a lil' unusual! It's about, quite possibly, the weirdest experience I've ever had in my life. And since I basically never shut up about this story in person, I thought it's about time to share it to my youtube channel.

Here's the strange video itself

Long story short, I had an hallucination where I thought that I was God. Yes, like the omnipotent creator of the world. I thought that's what I was...

So I hope you manage to put up with my rather strange story in this video, but I fully understand if you judge me for it. The song of the day is Wings by Little Mix because I'm seeing them live on Friday and I'm sooooo excited. Have you ever had a similar experience? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment