Wednesday 2 March 2016

The Accent Tag: British (West Midlands)

Hey everyone, today I thought I would do a little video dedicated to my accent.

Here's the actual video, I hope you enjoy!

I really don't think I have the strongest accent going, but I've had quite a few questions on it and about where I'm from so I thought it was about time to do this video. 

In case you're wondering, I'm from the West Midlands of England. I'm from a town that's near-ish Birmingham and used to actually there, but I really wouldn't class myself as a full-brummie, despite me sometimes slipping back into that accent.

I do have to say that I really hate the sound of my own voice and the way I talk, so reading all the comments about my accent these last few years have really given me a good ol' giggle! 

So thank you for reading this post, let me know if you have any further questions about my accent lol. The song of the day is Lay Me Down by Sam Smith because I'm really going through a Sam Smith phase at the moment. Let me know in the comments what your accent is, I'd love to know! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment