Thursday 13 October 2016

Updated Blogging Routine 2016

Hi guys,

As you may already know, I have a youtube channel where I post every single Wednesday and Sunday at 5pm (unless I have to post on another day for a different reason). I found having a posting routine extremely helpful since I always know what to work on for when.

With my blog I always had a basic routine but then I just started posting on my blogs whenever I felt like it. But that soon turned into me neglecting my blogs and I really don't want to slip back into doing that again. So here is what I'll be posting on my blogs from now on in case anyone wants to know:

  • Thursday- Izzy K post about anything that's on my mind. This will give me the opportunity to share with my blog what's been going on in my life lately.
  • Saturday- Izzy K Reviews & Chats post. This is where I'll be sharing my latest beauty review, or talking about something that I wouldn't talk about on my main blog.
  • Every last Saturday of the month- Izzy K Reviews & Chats post about my cruelty free beauty list. This is where I'll be updating my list about cruelty-free and non-cruelty-free products I've found throughout the month and the brands I recommend trying.
  • Sunday- Weekly Summary post where I share all the videos I've posted on my channel throughout that week.
Thank you very much for reading my updated routine, now I just hope I can stick to it ;) The song of the day is Hey Soul Sister by Train because I'm listening to it right now lol! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment