Sunday 16 October 2016

Weekly Summary: Third Week Of October

Hey guys, it's time for my weekly summary post of what I've been uploading to my channel this week. So here we go:

I'm 11 So Shut The frick Up

The first video is a little rant about the fact that I'm constantly being mistaken for being a child. I decided to only talk about what happened in my Summer holiday for this video, but I will be talking about the other times that it's happened too. Literally since posting the video I already have more stories to tell about this topic, so stay tuned for that!

Work Morning Routine

The second video I posted this afternoon is actually a collab with one of my lovely youtube friends XOXOnella. We were both chatting about our video ideas and realised we both wanted to film Work Morning Routines. Then we thought we'd turn it into a collab and I had such a fun time filming this video. If you haven't already, please check out her wonderful channel, she truly is a sweetheart and deserves all the support in the world!

So thank you very much for watching/reading. The song of the day is Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix because I just watched them perform it on x factor and holy moly those girls just slayed my existence! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment