Sunday 23 October 2016

Weekly Summary: Fourth Week Of October

Hey guys,

Can you believe it's already Sunday? That means its time for my weekly summary post, where I share what I've posted on my channel this week. And this week is Halloween themed.

I Don't Know What To Call This Makeup Look tbf

My first video was a makeup "tutorial". Well not really tutorial, it's more a video of me struggling to be creative. But I had a lot of fun coming up with a random (and I mean really random) Halloween/creepy makeup look. 

Pumpkin Carving With Gizzy

Last year me and Georgie did a pumpkin carving video, only to discover that I'm actually allergic to pumpkins... woops! So this year we decided to try carving other things and this is how it turned out.

So here's what you may have missed on my channel this week. The song of the day is Replay by Iyaz because it's such a tuuuuune! I hope you enjoy watching/reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment