Sunday 2 October 2016

Weekly Summary: 4th Week Of September/ 1st Week Of October

Hey guys today I'll just be writing a little update post for what's been going on on my channel this week. 


So I posted an "izzynterview" on Wednesday where I interview 3 people who have been supportive to my channel. This month I decided to collab with Daisychainsintherain, itsalbane and Elessa Bailey. They are honestly all such sweethearts and if you haven't checked out their channels yet please do, they really deserve it. 


Next up I talk Stranger Things, Zara Larsson and Beyonce in my monthly favourites video. So please check out this video if you want to know what I've been loving throughout September.

So thank you very much for reading this catch-up post. The song of the day is Hold Up by Beyonce because it's been my absolute jam lately. Hope you've all had a lovely week,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment