Sunday 4 January 2015

New Years Resolutions

I still can't believe how fast 2014 went! It seems like I was only just making my resolutions for last year and its weird to think its time to do them again for 2015!

Back to the future gave me such 
unreal expectations of what 2015 would be like

Here are last years resolutions:
  • Pass all of my exams-  Somehow I actually managed to do this one which surprised me considering I was so stressed I could barely think! I did better in some subjects compared to others, but at least I passed them all.
  • Work hard in school- I'm not going to try and say that I'm naturally clever, but I will give myself credit for working hard. From January on wards I did hardcore revision for my GCSEs and tried really hard at my schoolwork. 
  • Get my YouTube account going- This point last year I had an account but I was too shy to post a lot. My goal was to just post one video this year. I'm pretty pleased that I've done a few more than that. 
  • Write a blog post- I started this blog last year and its fair to say that I've written a couple of posts for it. I've even managed to keep my blog going for almost a year and join a blogging community called Beau Bloggers.
  • Have more fun- This year varied between me having fun by going to concerts to me almost in tears stressing about exams. Overall, 2014 was better than other years because I have had more fun.
  • Get a good start at sixth form- This is one I failed at majorly! I did well at school so I thought sixth form would be a walk in the park. I couldn't be more wrong. I'll admit that this year I will have to start to work harder if I want to get good grades.

And now onto my resolutions for 2015:

  • Start a legging collection- This might seem random but I really love wearing leggings. They go with everything and I could honestly wear them everyday. But to be able to do that I need to build up my collection...and I will.
  • Not get kicked out of sixth form- This probably makes me sound like I'm some sort of badass that always gets in trouble. But in reality its just because my sixth form kicks you out if you get bad AS results and its starting to look like I will. Woops!
  • Revise harder- This links in to my last resolution because, in order to not get kicked out, I will have to work harder. I still feel like I'm working at a GCSE level and I haven't really got used to working at an A-level pace yet. Oh-uh I sound like all my teachers by saying that!
  • Make at least 12 videos this year- I'm aiming for one video a month but I already know I might be busier in some months than others. 
  • Blog every month- This year I missed a couple of months of blogging and I wish I hadn't. I'm going to try and blog even more than last year. 
  • Tell someone about my YouTube channel- This is the scariest one for me and I'm still not sure if I want to tell people about my blog because that's slightly more personal than my YouTube channel. The only people that know about my channel are the ones that found out for themselves and I've never actually told anybody. I feel like as soon as I do, I'll feel relieved because its a massive secret I'm keeping at the moment. 

Sorry this post was a bit long but those are my resolutions and we'll see if I managed them this time next year (wow that's a scary thought). The song of the day is We Will Rock You by Queen because it happens to be the first song I heard this year. Have you made any resolutions of your own? HAPPY NEW YEAR! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment