Thursday 8 January 2015

More New Years Resolutions

*Note to self* Do not write blog posts in a rush again. You will miss something out!


My reaction when I posted but realised I missed loads out

I know that I've literally only just posted about new years resolutions and that since its the second week of January, resolutions are old news now. However, since I've posted my last blog I've been kicking myself because I thought of more ways that I could better myself throughout the year. They are as follows:
  • Take more pictures- I'm seriously camera-shy but at the same time I wish I had more photos to look back on. I'm hoping 2015 will be captured with lots of snaps!

  • Enjoy the summer more- I'm seriously a Winter person and I can't stand the heat at all. I think its a shame though because you always see those typical tumblr/instagram pictures of people by the pool and wish you were there. This year I'm aiming to actually go outside this Summer. I think my parents will collapse with shock if they see it happen.

  • Be more spontaneous- Whenever I want to do something that looks fun I always overthink it and talk myself out of it. I always seem to have more fun when I do something without planning and I'm hoping to do more of that this year. 

Thank you for reading these three extra resolutions. I can't wait to look back on these in a year and see how many I actually achieve. The song of the day is Oh Cecilia by The Vamps. Happy New(ish) Year! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment