Thursday 15 January 2015

My 17th Birthday

I've been waiting for my 17th birthday for ages because that means I'm finally allowed to drive. On Wednesday the 14th of January it was my birthday and I had such an amazing day.



I woke up in the morning and opened my presents from my parents and sister. My parents brought me One Direction tickets for October, Hollister jeans, a One Direction diary (spotting a theme here?) and driving lessons. Really cant wait to start driving. 

My sister brought me some lipstick in a gorgeous shade and some Tanya Burr eyelashes. Not to mention how heartfelt her card was. She always gets me some sort of sarcastic card and this year mine read as follows: "Hi Izzy, Lol bye, I'm Vicky". 

I'm sorry but who signs a card as "I'm Vicky"? 

I'd like to say a massive thank you to all my friends too. They completely spoilt me all day long. Even the ones that didn't have a full day of lessons and went home at lunch messaged me afterwards. I honestly have no idea what I've done to deserve the wonderful friends that I have. 

My presents from friends and family.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

My fellow blogger and friend Georgie was lovely too. She specially played Dancing Queen by Abba in the morning as I'm now the dancing queen because I'm only 17...get it? She got me such thoughtful presents. My parents especially loved listening to the Spice Girls Greatest Hits album in the car (not really but they didn't have a choice haha). And I cant believe that she even brought in a caterpillar cake that I could share between my friends at lunch. 

Posing with the caterpillar cake #notamodel

This has been my favourite birthday yet and it also happens to be the first one since I've had my blog. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special, you all mean the world to me. I cant believe the presents I got, there were so many and I'm grateful for every single one of them. Again, I still feel like I don't deserve any of them lol! 

What a tune!

Thank you for reading this post. The song of the day is Dancing Queen by Abba. It's got to be hasn't it? Now excuse me while I listen to this song on repeat for like the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment