Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas, Day 5 (2016) | Christmas Playlist

That's right, it's time for an actual Christmas related blogmas post from me! And what better way to talk about Christmas, than to mention all the top festive tunes?


I don't know about you but I'm obsessed with making spotify playlists. I have a playlist for absolutely every mood and playlists of every genre. You name it, I've made a playlist for it! That's why, around October time, I started to put together my very own lists of songs that I need to listen to throughout the holidays.

So I've made a list of every song that's a top tune for this time of year. You're welcome fellow Christmas lovers ;)

  • Santa Tell Me (Ariana Grande)
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey)
  • Last Christmas (Wham!)
  • It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)
  • Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Frank Sinatra)
  • Merry Christmas Everyone (Shakin' Stevens)
  • 8 Days Of Christmas (Destiny's Child)
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christina Aguilera) 
  • Shake Up Christmas (Train)
  • Baby Please Come Home (Darlene Love)
  • Fairytale of New York (The Pogues ft Kirsty Macoll)
  • Driving Home For Christmas (Chris Rea)
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (Wizzard)
  • Lonley This Christmas (Mud)
  • The Power Of Love (Gabrielle Aplin)
  • Santa Baby (Kylie Minogue) 
  • Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee)
  • Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons)
  •  Do They Know It's Christmas (Band Aid)
  • Mistletoe & Wine (Cliff Richard)
  • Stop the Cavalry (Jona Lewie)
  • Step Into Christmas (Elton John)
  • Wonderful Christmas (Paul McCartney)
  • Mistletoe (Justin Bieber)
So there we are, every song that I'll be playing non-stop throughout December. The song of the day will actually be everysong from this list, because how can I even pick one? Please let me know if you think I've missed an absolute classic from the list. Thanks for reading and what are your favourite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment