Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas, Day 1 (2016) | Another Year!

Yes that's right, it's time for that time of year again...BLOGMAS!


I'm very excited to announce that it's officiallly my 3rd year taking part in Blogmas (where you write everyday in December until the 25th in case you're wondering) and I honestly couldn't imagine December without this little tradition anymore. Ever since the 26th of December 2015 I've been excited to write this very post, announcing that I'll be doing it again #notevenjoking

So I'm gonna do my absolute best to post every single day. Because who even needs to finish their uni application before the deadline when you can update a few people who are interested to read about your life, right?! And every Saturday I'll be doing my proper post on my other blog, Izzy K: Reviews & Chats just to keep that going through December too. 

Initially I was hoping to do Vlogmas this year. The last 2 years that I took part in Blogmas I was still in 6th form and sitting my A Levels, so I had no time to vlog every single day and get it up. And I convinced myself I'd be able to do vlogmas in my gap year, but alas it hasn't quite turned out that way. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy with work, uni applications and just life in general. So I'm not even joking when I say there's no way anyone would want me to daily vlog because all it would be is me announcing that I've come home from work and that I'm watching youtube.

And I just thought I'd update you on what will be different about this year's Blogmas. Instead of posting about Christmas every single day, I'll through the odd life update in there too. So in a way I'll be doing daily blogging, instead of daily vlogging. It's not that I don't love Christmas, because anyone that knows me, knows that's not the case at all! It's simply just that I've covered most of the typical Christmas topics in previous years and I don't want to cheat blogmas by repeating blog posts. So I'm gonna be switching it up between Christmas themed posts, or random posts.

There we are, Blogmas 2016 has officially begun and I can't wait to read everyone else's posts! The song of the day is Fairytale of New York by The Pogues because that's my all time favourite Christmas song. Are you taking part in Blogmas this year? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment