Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas, Day 12 (2016) | Weekly Summary Post: 2nd Week Of December

I'm literally not doing very well at this whole blogging every day thing am I? 

I've wanted to post my summary post yesterday, as I always post that on Sundays. But I've not been feeling the best lately. I mean it is all self inflicted from it being party season, and let's face it the days following nights out aren't always the most fun. And yesterday's blog post ended up not happening so here it is one day later. I promise, Christmas posts will be back on my blogmas theme very soon.

And I just wanted to share these videos on my blog anyway for a little promo. If you're involved in the whole youtube world, you'll know that there's been a few issues with their views. So if you haven't watched these videos yet, it would be much appreciated :)

60 Second Winter Berry Makeup Look

I was really in the mood to do a short makeup look, and what better way to share it than by doing the 60 second makeup tutorial video.

Mental Health & The Holidays

And as you guys know I'm a strong believer in mental health awareness. So I decided to share a video about how difficult this season can be for people struggling with mental health issues.

So thank you very much for reading my little catch up post. The song of the day is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, but the Micheal Buble version of course! Thanks for reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment