Sunday 1 November 2015

The Fall Favourites Tag

Hello you lovely bunch, today I have a lovely little tag for you that suits this time of year very well. I was tagged by my lovely YouTube friend Beth Hurford and you can check out her video here! She is truly such a lovely person and please do yourself a favour by checking out her channel :)


I have to mention that although I was happy with the way I answered the questions, I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. The lighting was pretty awful, the camera kept going out of focus and I looked like a hot mess in the video. It turned out pretty shockingly if I'm honest :( But I didn't have time to refilm it and I really wanted to get the video up since Beth was lovely enough to tag me and I told her I already filmed it. 

The questions, if you want to try the tag yourself, are what is your:
  • Favourite candle 
  • Favourite lip colour
  • Favourite drink
  • Favourite blush
  • Favourite clothing item
  • Favourite fall movie
  • Favourite fall TV show
  • Favourite Thanksgiving food
  • Favourite Halloween costume
I hope you were able to watch the video, the video quality gets better towards the end of the video I promise! The song of the day is The Remains Of The Day from the movie The Corpse Bride. What are some of your fall favourites, let me know in the comments! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment