Sunday 29 November 2015

What's Going On With My Blogs?

In today's post I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that my blog quality has kinda been going down hill lately and I'm fully aware of that. I honestly do apologize because this blog was always something that I was so proud of maintaining, but lately I feel like it's just been a bit meh...

Couldn't resist using this gif #sorrynotsorry

Firstly, this blog, Izzy K, has just literally been links to my youtube channel. I've been putting most of my energy on my videos lately, mainly because they take so long to make. I really miss the days where I used to post multiple times a week on here, but due to A-Levels I don't really have time for it anymore. 

Also, on my other blog, Izzy K:Reviews And More, I feel like my posts haven't been as detailed as they used to be, they're not as creative as they used to be and also I need to work on my photography skills. 

And another thing that I've started to do is fall behind on reading blogs. I absolutely love supporting other bloggers, but it's been waaaay to long since I've even been on bloglovin. And I of course want to be able to support my loves over at Beau Bloggers as much as possible but I just feel like I haven't been doing that lately. 

Anyway, now that my little rant about my own blogging skills is over, I thought I'd share with you the improvements that are yet to come. Stay tuned for:

  • Blogmas- I think every blogger ever gets excited at this time of year because the countdown to Christmas has begun. I'm gonna take a little breather from this blog until the 1st of December and then BAM, I'm gonna hit you with a post everyday until Christmas!
  • Less frequent but better quality posts on Izzy K: Reviews And More- I'm gonna do my monthly Q&As still and maybe a few festive posts on there throughout December, but for now I'm still gonna focus my blogging energy on Blogmas to make the most out of my posts.
  • More creative posts: I'm really working on doing more original content and continuing some of the series that I've started.
  • New blog theme- This will be happening in the new year and I'm soooo excited for it. I've been meaning to make my blog look a bit more professional for a while and I think a new theme is essential to be able to do that. 
  • Being part of a bigger blogging community- I absolutely love getting to know new bloggers and learning more about their lives. I'm gonna reach out to more bloggers on bloglovin, twitter and hopefully through the blogging community, Beau Bloggers.

So there was my explanation for what's been going on lately on my blog and I do hope you accept my apology for slacking lately. I also hope you're gonna stick by me as I post my new content, I'm really excited to share it with you. Thank you so much for reading, the song of the say is Hello by Adele and can I just say I'm so chuffed that she's back in business! What are you looking forward to in December? 


Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment