Sunday 12 March 2017

What You Might Have Missed On My Channel

Let's just address the elephant in the room... it's been a while since I wrote some proper blog posts. As you may know, I write "weekly summary posts" where I share what I've posted on my youtube channel throughout the week. However, it would be rather cheeky of me to try and get away with titling this post "weekly summary" because it's been a while since I posted anything on this blog.

Without trying make excuses, I have been super busy this last month or so and it's been crazy stressful trying to balance everything in my life. Hence why I'm only just starting to catch up with my blogging. So without further ado, here's what you may have missed on my channel:

Winter Snapshots

On my channel I have a "Snapshots" series where I film little clips throughout each season and stick them all together at the end. The result is a summary of my life over the last few months

Orange & Blue Clash Makeup Look

Let's face it we all know that I'm amazing at makeup tutorials *nervous laughter*. But I've been wearing this look quite often recently including in a video where I actually received quite a few compliments on my look. Hence I decided to recreate a tutorial, just in case anyone wanted to see it.

February Favourites

What did I love throughout February? Find out by watching :)

February Sunday Shoutouts

Every month I shoutout 5 of the wonderful channels who have been supporting me on this youtube journey. Thank you so much for everyone who's been supporting me :)

Superdrug Makeup Haul (Cruelty Free)

Oops I brought makeup again when I really need to cut down. But you know what, I'll justify it by saying it's all an investment in my youtube channel. And even better, all products are cruelty free so no animals were harmed in the making of this video :)

I Got An Old Woman Arrested?!

Yep, pretty much what the title says...

TMI Tag

Want to know all the knitty gritty details of my life? Well now you can!

There you are, my little catch up of videos that I've posted. The song of the day is Eraser by Ed Sheeran, because let's face it his album is slaying. I hope you enjoyed watching/reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment