Friday 31 March 2017

My Favourite Shows As A Kid

TV and my childhood went hand in hand. My favourite hobby as a child was honestly sitting in front of the screen, absorbing everything that was shown to me. With that said, it's only natural that I became obsessed with a few programmes, and today I'll be talking about my absolute favourite childhood shows.



The only TV couple I ship

Stupid- This was my ALL time favourite TV programme as a child, and to be honest, some of the sketches from that programme still make me laugh over a decade later. The story line was that there was a "King Stupid" who would watch everyone on the planet on a giant screen, and then he would just decide to ruin people's days by making them behave in stupid and ridiculous ways. My personal favourite characters were Devil Finger and Bendy Wendy! So next time you do something stupid and you wonder why you did it, it may just be King Stupid coming for you ;)



If this doesn't bring back memories, nothing will

Tracey Beaker- Was anyone's childhood complete without watching this teenage girl's adventures in her foster home? Her cheeky pranks and loud personality was definitely something that kept a generation of children captivated on a daily basis.




Don't lie, you can't resist singing along!

Arthur- And I say hey, what a wonderful kind of day. In case you missed all the memes last year, Arthur is an aardvark (who looks more like a hamster lets be honest) who would always entertain us along with his fellow animal friends. 




Mortified- This was all about an Aussie teen who's cringy family would forever be mortifying her. Let's face it, we all know that feeling and this programme was too #relatable!




And this is where the bogies game was invented. Iconic, truly iconic!

Dick And Dom In Da Bungalow- If you're wondering what the purpose of this programme was, I've been trying to figure it out for myself for years! Every weekend, the presenters Dick and Dom would fill our TV screens with absolute nonsense, and we as a nation will forever be thankful for that.

So I hope you've all enjoyed diving into my childhood. The song of the day is Love On The Brain by Rhianna. What TV shows were you absolutely obsessed with as a child? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment