Thursday 23 March 2017

My Bucket List Top 5 Places To Visit

Since I'm currently on my gap year (I know, it's not like I ever mention it haha) I'm planning on doing a lot of travelling. But sitting down and actually deciding where to go is giving me the most extreme wanderlust; I just want to go EVERYWHERE!

So this has lead me to dream up 5 places that I just have to visit at some point in my life, whether it be this year or not. They are as follows:

Rila Monastery, Bulgaria




My first stop when I'll be travelling this year will be Bulgaria. And the Rila monastery is my personal top place I want to visit whilst there because, well, look at the pictures! How elegant does it look?


Galway, Ireland




I've only been to Ireland once despite wanting to basically spend my whole entire life in that beautiful country. Dublin honestly stole my heart when I visited it but I really want to travel round the rest of it. And if you've listened to Ed Sheeran's latest album as much as I have, you'll probably want to become a Galway girl too (for no particular reason!)

New York City, New York




I don't even remember a time I haven't wanted to visit the city that never sleeps. If you know me well, you'll know that I adore cities, so I only want to go and visit the most hyped one there is.

Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, Iceland





My school's Geography class visited this place (I think), and sadly I didn't take Geography so I was one thing. Jealous. It's safe to say I've literally had my mind and heart set on visiting a lagoon in Iceland ever since then. And plus, I'm a Winter addict so I love anything icey haha!

Venice, Italy




When I think of Italy, I just think of Venice. I remember my mum telling me stories of a city that was covered in canals when I was younger, and ever since then I've wanted to see this city for myself. Like I know here in Birmingham we've technically got more canals covering the city, yet for some reason I've always pictured Venice as being slightly more picturesque than good ol' Brum.

So there we are, these are my top 5 places that I want to travel too. The song of the day is Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran, for no particular reason. Where are your top 5 places that you want to visit? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment