Friday 26 February 2016

Izzynterview With: Zoe Stone, Jessica Parker and Love, Shivani x

Hey guys and today I'm back with another one of my collabs in the form of an interview, called an Izzynterview (lol). I've decided to up the number of people in the collab to 3, because I really wanted to reach out to more people with my collabs.

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy watching!

The first person I've collabed with is Zoe Stone. Her channel is seriously goals and she makes a range of different videos. Her beauty videos are honestly so interesting to watch because her makeup is honestly perfect in every single videos. I also really enjoy watching her vlogs because you can just tell that she's so bubbly and fun to be around.

The second person I've collabed with is the beautiful Jessica Parker. I've literally always loved her channel and recently she's started reuploading and I'm seriously chuffed about that. She makes a mixture of videos, but mainly beauty and I definitely recommend her channel, especially if you like that sort of thing. 

The last but most definitely not least person I collabed with is Shivani from Love, Shivani x. Again, she posts a range of different videos but my favourites of hers have got to be her challenge videos because her personality is just so funny and so entertaining. 

I really hope you love these girls as much as I do and check out their channels, they really deserve it. The song of the day is Riptide by Vance Joy because that song is permanently in my head haha! Stay tuned for the next Izzynterview,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment