Wednesday 10 February 2016

"You're Only Making Your Mental Illness Up For Attention"

It's been quite a while since I started my "Let's talk about mental health" series but I thought it was time to start posting again. 



In this video I'll be talking about the people who think that people are faking mental illnesses for attention, and how very, very wrong those people are. 

I hear the phrase in the title quite a bit and it annoys me beyond believe because it takes a lot of guts to talk about mental health, and when people do there are always some people that think they're just making it up. So in this video I just wanted to reinforce the message that mental health illnesses are real and need to be discussed more.

I hope you like the video and let me know your own opinions on the topic in the comments below. The song of the day is Secret Love Song by Little Mix because it's an absolute tune! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment