Sunday 23 August 2015

Germany 2015 Vlog: Part 4

So here it is, my very last Germany vlog. It feels weird that I've finally uploaded them all because I had so much footage that I didn't think I'd be able to get through it all. But I'm also kinda sad I have no more to upload because that means there is no more reminiscing of this wonderful holiday to do.

Here is the video itself

I hope you enjoy

Let's talk through the video

As I said in my last vlog, my dad had to leave early due to work. The vlog starts with us in the car, after dropping him off at the airport, having a jam session to the radio. If you can make it past our terrible singing in the vlog then I truly applaud you.


Since Germany was experiencing a massive heat wave (it was almost 40 degrees) we spent most of our time in the swimming pool trying to get a tan. The YELLOW slide was so much fun and I can't even count the amount of times we went on it. As I said in the vlog, there was a little boy who was about 5 years old who kept jumping in front of me wanting to join in with some kind of game. He kept smiling and shouting excitedly and telling me not to do something, but for the life of me I have no idea what he was saying.

Well if this isn't attractive I don't know what is

Whilst we were there we also experienced beautiful sunsets. My mum also had a go at vlogging as she was narrating the sunsets.




Then we went into town and watched the new Mission Impossible film. I hadn't seen any of the others, because I didn't really think it was my sort of thing, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. And then as we went to find the bakeries (we went to about 3 in five minutes) I vlogged in public. Yes, me vlogging in public. I just whipped my camera out in the middle of the street without even thinking about it and I didn't feel awkward at all. I got a few strange looks and comments but for some reason I really didn't mind at all. 


And to finish off the vlog in Germany we went to a light festival by the lake. It truly is beautiful and the camera can't even capture the beauty. They have little tea lights on the lake and then they have a massive firework display. I filmed the whole thing but it was about 15 minutes long so I decided to cut it down to the highlights of the display. We also spent 6 Euros on glowsticks each but it was worth it!




So there were all of my Germany vlogs. I hope you've enjoyed watching them because I had a fantastic time making them. The song of the day is Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen. Let's face it, its a really catchy song. Thank you so much for reading/ watching. I'll be back with one of my normal-non-vloggy videos next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment