Friday 31 October 2014

Carving My First Pumpkin

Happy Halloween!!! I hope everyone's enjoying this spooky day.

This year I carved my first ever pumpkin. When I say first ever, I mean by myself. Usually I get my mum to do all the tricky bits and I basically just design it. But this year I did it all on my own, including scooping the insides out. #independent


Mine is the one on the right

I did film me and my sister carving our pumpkins. Unfortunately the video was not meant to be. Fate intervened and the video ended up having an error so I couldn't open it.

Nevertheless the pumpkins were still fun to carve. I did it on Monday so I would have all week to enjoy them. Carved pumpkins are simply the best Halloween decorations for your home and they really get you in an Autumny mood.


Their place is on the doorstep
 to greet trick-or-treaters!


Thank you for reading. The song of the day is Remains Of The Day from the film The Corpse Bride because I watch that film every Halloween. How did you guys decorate your house this year for Halloween? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment