Friday 24 October 2014

The Disney Tag

So it's no secret that I love all things Disney. I'm literally listening to Disney songs whilst writing this. I was tagged by the stunning Georgie Watts to do the Disney Tag, because she knows how much Disney means to me.

Here are the questions:

1. Favourite Disney movie?


Choose a favourite Disney movie? How am I meant to do that? But to narrow it down to a few I would have to say the Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Tangled, Frozen, Robin Hood, and Cinderella.

2. Favourite Disney character?


I absolutely love all the cartoon characters from Robin Hood. I think its so cute and clever how they're all drawn as animals that fit their personality.

I shipped these two so hard 
before I even knew what shipping was. 

3. Favourite Disney princess?


When I was about 3 I used to watch the Little Mermaid everyday and became obsessed with Ariel. My obsession became so bad that my Mum made me a mermaid costume and I even wore it to the beach once. I probably got a few strange looks that day.

Forever heartbroken I don't look like Ariel


4. First Disney movie you saw in the theaters?


It was Finding Nemo. I remember that when Bruce the shark came up on the screen, it scared my sister so bad that she hid under her seat for the rest of the film.

Wonder what my sister would think of this now?

5. Favourite Disney Song?


A song that I listen to a lot is Just Cant Wait To Be King, from the Lion King. It's such a feel good catchy song that you cant resist singing along to. With that said, I think my family are rather sick of me playing it out loud now.

Never had a clue why the 
animals were dancing like this

6. What is my dream job at Disney?


I'm going to have to agree with Georgie and say a Disney Princess. Cant imagine anything better than have the excuse to be happy and sing all day. Not to mention your guaranteed a good hair day everyday.


7. Saddest moment in a Disney movie?


The first few minutes of Up. Don't think I've ever cried so much at a Disney film, yet alone so early on.

Aww this is making me tear-up

8. Best Disney Kiss?


I liked the kiss in the Beauty and The Beast the best. I mean he literally transformed into a prince just by a kiss and if that's not pure magic I don't know what is.




9. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which one would you choose?


I've always loved the scene in Mary Poppins where they jump into the chalk drawings. I'd just love to step into a cartoon world and I wouldn't even hesitate about moving in there.


These penguins are too cute

10. Best Disney Princess sidekick?


Olaf the snowman from Frozen. I couldn't stop laughing whenever he said anything and I would definitely have him as a friend if I could.


I'm sorry I just couldn't
 resist using this picture 

11. Best Disney sidekick?


I'm not sure if he counts as a sidekick but Zazu from the Lion King. I believe he's played by Rowan Atkinson which makes the character even better.


12. What Disney movie, even if its not your favourite, has a special place in your heart and why?


That would without a doubt be The Little Mermaid. It was my favourite film for ages and I used to watch it over and over. Constantly. All day. Every day. Without fail! 




13. What unforgettable experience have you had at a Disney Park?


Unfortunately I have never been :( But something I remember is me and my sister constantly pleading my parents to take us when we were younger. Sadly we just never got round to it.

14. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?


I'm planning to go as soon as possible as its like the number 1 thing on my bucket list.

I'm desperate to see this in real life

15. If you could choose any Disney character to be best friends with, who would you choose?


Flounder and Sebastian. Flounder seems so much fun to be around and Sebastian seems like he gives good advise (if its possible for a crab to give good advise). They seem like the types of friends everyone needs.




16. A scene/ moment that never fails to make you cry?


Either the death of Bambi's mother or Mufasa. Whenever I watch those films I'm like DISNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY FILMS FOR CHILDREN!


*Cries*

17. The first Disney movie you watched?

I'm almost positive it was either the Little Mermaid or the Little Mermaid 2, I honestly cant remember which one I saw first. 


Same here Melody...


I nominate Lauren Williams to do this Tag next, but anyone is welcome to do it.  The song of the day is Just Cant Wait To Be King from The Lion King as its my all time fave Disney Song. Thank you for reading this post, what's your favourite Disney film? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment