Thursday 30 August 2018

My Channel Summary: August

Throughout August I decided to double up the amount of videos I was posting. I'm literally doing nothing with my life over Summer so I'll be posting twice a week until I go back to uni. Here's everything I've been up to in August if you fancy a peek!

Germany/Switzerland Vlog (2018)

Every year I post a vlog of my family's adventures to Germany and Switzerland. Normally I do it in a chatty style, but this year I decided to switch it up by doing a montage to music.


BEHIND THE SCENES @ SITC
Creator Day 2018

Summer in the city, one of my highlights every year. It's the one time a year I'm surrounded by all YouTubers who don't judge me if I get my camera out to vlog. I absolutely love the community I'm a part of and here's the first part of my weekend in London.


THE WORST HOTEL GUESTS EVER! 
Summer In The City Weekend 2018

Aaaaand here's the second part of that weekend. I legit had the best time ever with the best people.


Never Have I Ever With The SITC Squad

And of course it couldn't stay PG the whole weekend. We decided to film a cheeky little collab with everyone and play a naughty little game called never have I ever.


Alya Skin Pink Clay Mask Honest Review

And next up the brand Alya Skin was kind enough to let my try their pink clay mask. Here was my honest and detailed review of their mask. 


I've Solved The Flat Earth Debate #ConspirIzzy

This video... urm... sparked up quite the debate lol! Normally my videos only really reach my subscribers, but quite a few people who aren't viewers of mine have shared their opinion on my video so far. I love love love watching conspiracy theories and discussing them and really enjoyed researching and putting this one together.


August Favourites 2018

I actually ended up skipping last month's favourites, which is something I've never done before. But I'm feeling back in the swing of things again and of course I had to lip sync to my favourite songs of the month!


I hope you've enjoyed watching/reading. The song of the day is Love Lies by Khalid and Normani. I hope you all had a lovely month of August,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment