Sunday 5 February 2017

Weekly Summary Post: Last Week Of January/1st Week of February

Hey guys it's time for me to share what I've posted on my youtube channel over the past week.

Furry Friend Tag

On Wednesday I finally did a video with my baby, my cat Kitty. Of course, it's only typical that she didn't actually want to be in the video that much. But when the video's not about her, she loves to jump on my lap and be the centre of attention!

Makeup Swap Challenge

Then, I was kindly tagged by Jadiee Gosh to do the "Makeup Swap Challenge" where you can't use a makeup product for the use that it's intended for. The result was urrrm... rather interesting!

I hope that you enjoyed this week's summary post. The song of the day is Cheap Thrills by Sia. How has your week been? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment