Monday 30 January 2017

Weekly Summary Post: 4th Week Of January

What's up guys, guess who forgot to post this on a Sunday like I'm supposed to? That's right, it's me. But better late than never eh?

So here's what you missed on glee oh wait sorry I meant my youtube channel:

December/January Favourites

Because December was a very busy month for me, I didn't actually have time to post a favouites video. Instead, I combined my January and December favourites into one giant video. I've talked about new genres of favourites, such as comedians, so I hope you enjoy the variety of topics. And of course, I lip synced a lot because it wouldn't even be an Izzy K video without having a little jam sesh.

How My Shoutout Sunday Series Works?!

And I recently decided to replace my "Izzynterview" series with a shoutout series. So every last Sunday of the month will be dedicated to "shoutouting" out channels who supported me. And here's how you can get involved.

January Shoutout Sunday

Wanna know who I shoutout out this month? Please watch to find out!

So there you go, that's everything I posted on my channel this week. The song of the day is We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off, but the Little Chris version because that's an absolute tune. Thanks for reading/watching,

Izzy K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment