Sunday 12 February 2017

Weekly Summary Post: 2nd Week Of February

Hey guys you know what's up! It's that time of the week again where I share what I've posted over the last 7 days on my youtube channel.

Things I Don't Get The Hype On

The first video I posted was about all the things that in my opinion are over hyped. Some people will agree with me, others won't and both is fine! Let me know what you think.



Work Evening Routine

The second video I posted is my "Work Evening Routine" all about what I get up to once I've returned home from a long shift. 

So there you are, that's everything that I've posted this week if you want to watch. The song of the day is Temperature by Sean Paul because it's just such a good throw back tune. Thank you for watching/ reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment