Sunday 27 November 2016

Weekly Summary: 4th Week Of November

Hi guys, it's a very sleep deprived Izzy typing this now and I just wanted to get this post up to share what I've uploaded on my channel this week, in case you missed it!


Transforming My Mum Into Me

Me and my mum had a huge laugh filming this video. I basically "turned my mum into me" by putting my makeup on her. The result was definitely interesting to say the least lmao!


November favourites

And today I uploaded my November Favourites where I talk about everything that I've been loving this month. And I decided to rock the purple makeup because, well, why not?!

Thank you very much for reading and watching. The song of the day is Drown Me Out by Ed Sheeran. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment