Thursday 24 November 2016

The Sunshine Blog Award

Hey everyone,

Today I decided to do the Sunshine Blog Award because I was so kindly nominated to do it by my wonderful blogging buddy Lou, who's post you can check out here! Honestly every single post she writes is perfection, so you'd be missing out by not reading her blog :)



The Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog in your blog post
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award
4. Come up with 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated
5. List the rules and include the sunshine blogger award logo in your post:

Lou's questions:


1. Where do you want to be this time next year?

I literally couldn't even tell you. I can't tell you what I want to be doing this time next year, nor what my plans are. Right now I'm looking at going to uni to study media, but who knows what life has in store for me!

2. Who is the most important person in your life right now?

I honestly think it would be unfair to pick just one person. I'm truly blessed that 99.9% of the people in my life right now are absolute saints and they honestly keep me (somewhat) sane. So the most important people in my life at the moment are all my friends and family, and I'm truly so thankful to have them in my life #cheesealert

3. Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger right now?

Oooooooh that's a tough one! I have so many wonderful blogger and youtube friends that it's so difficult to pick just the one. I'd say my fave bloggers are everyone in Beau Bloggers, they always manage to put a smile on my face. And I'll be adding a feature on my channel where I link all my youtube friends in soon if you're interested in seeing who my faves are ;)

4. If you could create a superhero, what would you name them and what would their powers be?

I honestly think about what sort of superhero I would be a lot, so I'm guessing the superhero I'd create would be like that. My dream superpower would be to never feel tired, so I can be 110% productive at all times during the day. I'm a bit of a workaholic and I can never just have a chill moment because it honestly drives me crazy, and sleeping just seems like a chore to me. So if there was a way to never sleep again, I'd take that chance in a heartbeat. 

5. What video always makes you smile? Link it to make someone else smile?

I dare you to watch this without cracking a smile! :)

6. What was the last movie you watched? What did you think of it?

I watched Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them last night in the cinema and I loooooooveeeed it! I'm probably the biggest Harry Potter fan going so I just wanted to relive that experience of watching a Harry Potter (kinda) film again for the first time. And I really liked the fact you got to see a completely different part of the wizarding world, since it was set in a different country and time era. Arrghhhh I could just watch anything to do with Harry Potter 24/7

7. What cancelled TV show would you bring back for one more season?

I've been binge watching Gavin and Stacey over and over so definitely that. I don't think it was ever cancelled, I believe it just finished. Although, I personally think it had another good few seasons left in it!

8. If you could be in a movie or TV show (as yourself), which would you most fit into?

Harry Potter (I think my obsession is too real). My entire childhood was filled with waiting for my Hogwarts letter, so I think the passion would definitely be there if I was cast to be a part of that franchise. 

9. What's your favourite song of all time?

Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I don't think I need to even explain why this beautiful song is my fave to anyone that's ever heard it, and if you haven't heard it yet please do:


10. If you had everything you've ever wanted, what would you be doing right now?

Hmmm this is tricky because I genuinely don't know what I want from life. All I do know is my makeup collection would be hella big omfg!

11. If you had married your first celebrity crush, who would you be married to right now?

I can't quite remember my first ever celebrity crush for certain, but I'm pretty sure it must have been Tom Felton who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter series (omg I swear I didn't even want to mention HP that much in this post!)

My questions:


1. How long did you think about starting a blog, before you actually started blogging?
2. Are you more of a Winter or Summer fan?
3. What are three things that you look forward to every year, and why?
4. Do you still remember the first blog post you ever read? If so, what was it?
5. What is one TV show you can't help but binge watch?
6. X-factor or Strictly? (or neither!)
7. If you had to delete one of your social media accounts forever, what would you choose?
8. What was the name of your first ever pet, if you had one?
9. Do you have a bad habit that you'd like to cut down on?
10. If you could watch any film/ read any book again for the first time, what would you pick?
11. What does blogging mean to you?

So thank you very much Lou for tagging me in this post, I had so much fun writing it. I won't be tagging 11 specific people for this post, simply because I know that a lot of people that I would tag have already been nominated. So if you'd like to do this post yourself please let me know and feel free to answer the questions that I asked above. Thank you for reading, the song of the day is Oops by Little Mix,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment