Sunday 28 August 2016

Weekly Summary Post: 4th Week Of August

To keep this post simple, I thought I'd just say that the videos I posted this week all have the same theme. They're about my holiday in Germany this year.


In the first vlog we landed in Germany, had a bit of a walk around a forest and ate a lot. Then, pretty soon after, we visited my uncle in Switzerland so I vlogged a few of our adventures whilst we were over there. And because my uncle lives on the border of Switzerland and France, we decided to pop into France for a day too. So needless to say we did a bit of traveling whilst we were there lol.


In the second vlog we went to one of my favourite places in the world, Europa Park. This is basically the coolest theme park I've ever been too, especially the restaurant and you'd see why in the vlog. Then we headed back to Germany and did a spot of sight seeing.

So that was my time in Germany, I really hope you enjoyed watching. The song of the day is Send My Love by Adele. Did you go anywhere nice for your Summer holidays? Let me know in the comments below, 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment