Sunday 21 August 2016

Weekly Summary: August Week 3

Hey guys,

It's very late on a Sunday evening, but I'm still determined to get this post on time. And I just thought I'd share my excitement because I'm sooooooooooooo excited to finally go to Dublin tomorrow because it's been literally like my life long dream to go. So without further ado let's get onto what this post is actually about.

Here's all the videos you may have missed on my channel this week:


In case you didn't already know, going to Summer In The City was like the best thing I've ever done. It boosted my confidence both in my channel and myself, and made me the happiest I could possibly be. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat and I think it's by far my favourite vlog on my channel.


Next I decided to show you guys raw footage of my awkwardness and do the stripped down challenge. So here's me rambling about some of my thoughts on my channel without makeup or editing.

Thank you very much for reading, the song of the day is Cooking By The Book from Lazy Town because, well... don't ask actually! How has your week been?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment