Friday 12 August 2016

Summary Whilst I Was In Germany

I recently started a series on my blog called "Weekly Summary" where I basically catch you guys up on what's been going on on my YouTube channel throughout the week. My intentions were to carry this series on whilst I went on holiday for the last 3 weeks. However I couldn't figure out how to link videos in my posts on the mobile app because I'm such a little technical genius, so here's my little catch up post on what you may have missed whilst I was on holiday.

Just F.Y.I I went to Germany for 3 weeks to visit family and had such a lovely time as usual. I made sure to vlog my holiday too and I'm super excited to share it with you guys once the vlogs are finished and ready to go!

I had to prefilm A LOT before I went away so I'm sorry if they don't seem like the best of quality but I promise you as of this point I'll be putting 110% into all my vids. But here are the videos I've been posting since I was away:


One of the first videos I posted on my channel was 25 Facts About Me and since that was a good few years ago I thought it was time to make an updated one. The first one wasn't the best of quality and it's really embarrassing to look back on but its still up on my channel for the lols. Anyway, should any of you want to find out more about me you can now!


I had an insane amount of fun filming this video with one of my best buddies in the world Rachel. I totally think she's already a natural beauty guru. We decided to pick up a few cruelty free items for my first ever haul video and we had a lot of banter whilst filming.


You may already know that I have a series on my channel called "Izzynterviews" where I intereview 3 youtubers who I've been loving. The youtubers for this month were WinteryGarnet, ThatTaneesha, and Rainbow-Rose Blossom, and I adore every single one of their channels!


The next video is also a collab. My friend Ashley from AMBstyles organized a giant collab and I was very honored to take part. The theme of the collab was "Summer" and I had a lot of fun filming this video.


I've been loving quite a few things this month (or should I say last month now) and here's a video I made about it.


I think you guys all know I'm a silly person. That's why I couldn't just make an ordinary house tour video, I needed to put a twist on it!


I think I've talked this topic to death now, but I've decided to take a GAP YAH! Because I have absolutely zero idea of what to do with my so-called life. 


And finally, my latest video that actually went up yesterday while I was at sitc. Grab your sunglasses, it's  a VERY glowy Summer makeup look because my obsession lately has been highlighter (in case you couldn't already tell by all my other videos)

So that's absolutely everything I posted whilst I've been away. And I just wanted to say sorry if I haven't been as active as I could possibly be on youtube and reply to comments and watching other people's videos etc. I've tried to stay on top of things as much as possible, but I also wanted to spend a lot of time with friends and family in Germany since I only see the once a year. 

The song of the day is Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO because it's literally just come on on my spotify playlist. Oml what even is my music taste?! What have you guys been up to this Summer? I'd love to know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment