So this Summer I need to have a good ol' think about the future... Like, I have no idea what I want to do with my life as of this point. Like legitimately no clue.
Therefore, I'm just gonna make the most of this Summer in the meantime and hopefully just get off to a good start for the rest of my life. Even though I have literally zero ideas and plans, I'm really really excited about all this at the same time.
So without further ado, here are all the things I want to have achieved by the end of the Summer:
1. Channel tidy up- That's right, I want to up-swag my whole channel and get some sort of new look. I'm pretty happy with my profile pic at the moment because I feel like it prepares people for what they're about to see when they click on it. However, I would like a new channel intro, banner, endslate and more. And I definitely want to improve on my video quality and invest more time into editing etc. But that might take more time than I hope because I've already prefilmed all my vids for the rest of September and I need to get all the videos edited and uploaded by next Friday when I go away for a while, so there is a lot to do in the mean time.
2. Organise for all my holidays- This year I'm very very thankful to be lucky enough to go on like 3 holidays this Summer. I'm going to Germany, London for SITC and then Dublin with some friends. So I need to do A LOT of packing and organizing for all those trips.
3. Get a job- And to fund my Summer spending I definitely need to organize myself a job. I don't think I'll have time to actually start working during the Summer (what a shame!) But I definitely need to get one organized so that I can start ASAP.
4. Organise things for my gap year- So in case you haven't already gathered, I'm not going to university next year. That means I have a gap year to do anything my heart desires in it. But the only problem is I have no idea what I should do to make the most of my year off.
5. Make the most of the Summer with my friends- A lot of my friends will be going to university/ moving so I really want to make the most of the Summer with them. I know I'll still stay in touch with everyone (good luck getting rid of me basically), but it would still be nice to hang out with everyone as much as possible.
So that's what I want to personally do this Summer. The song of the day is Cake By The Ocean by DNCE because it's my ultimate Summer song. Do you have any nice plans for the Summer? If so let me know in the comments,
Izzy K xxx