Tuesday 19 July 2016

Weekly Summary: 3rd Week Of July

Guess who's a massive blonker? That's me! I normally write these posts on Sundays so that it's an actual summary of the previous week, but I was just scrolling through my blog (as you do) and realised I completely forgot to post it. #mybad

So here we go, these are the videos I posted last week:


I'm Going Cruelty Free- I've written a blog post about this topic, and now I've finally posted a video on my channel to make it official that I'm no longer using products that are tested on animals. I've received a lot of support for my decision which I'm pleased about. A lot of people seem to have faith in me that I can give up MAC and Rimmel (even I was skeptical at first) and I think everyone got that I wanted to get my message across without being preachy. So if you haven't watched the video already, I'd highly appreciate it if you could listen to the message of the video and the reasons why I'm no longer buying animal-tested products.


Sunset Catching- Who thought it was a good idea to go looking for a sunset in cloudy England? Yep, it was me. I went 3 times with friends to find a sunset to take good videos and pictures of. Unfortunately we never found a good one. The sky turned lots of different colours one night and I captured that, yet it still wasn't a proper sunset. Nevertheless, I still had such a good time being out and about by the lakes and canals with my friends in the evening. 

So that's what I got up to last week. The song of the day is Make You Feel My Love by Adele simply because its come on my playlist right now. I hope you're all having a wonderful Summer. I don't know what it's like globally, but right now in England we're all sweating our butts off in this heat wave!

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment