Wednesday 14 October 2015

One Direction OTRA Vlog

If you didn't already know that I'm a massive Directioner, then I'm sorry you don't really know me at all! For the last 5 years the band I've been obsessing over the most would have to be One Direction. I had the amazing life experience of seeing the boys live in Wembley 2 years ago and I can't believe I was lucky enough to see them again this year.

The concert was in Birmingham so me and 3 of my close friends took the train into the city at half 5 so we'd get there with plenty of time to spare. I walked with Georgie to the train station and on the way there I jokingly asked "did you remember to bring the tickets haha". I've never seen as much panic in someone's eyes as I saw in hers when she realised she actually hadn't. But luckily enough her dad saved the day and dropped them off at the train station.

This was my first time ever vlogging a concert so I apologize if my filming quality isn't very good. I know what I need to work on for next time. I was shaking the camera quite a lot because I just got too carried away dancing. I don't understand how people can stand still and just film a concert, because you didn't pay all that money just to stand there quietly and not live in the moment. 

Also, I have to let my anger out about something. I couldn't get as good footage as I was hoping because I was stuck behind a girl with like 2m long hair. Don't get me wrong, it was very beautiful hair but for some reason she felt the need to flick it EVERY TWO SECONDS and because her hair was so long it got in the way of all my filming. I wouldn't have minded it so much IF SHE DIDN'T DO IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH 18! Anyway rant over, it was still a life changing night.

Here's the vlog itself:

I know my vlogging still needs working on, but believe me I'll start practicing at every concert I go to from now on. I decided to start vlogging at this concert because who knows for how long One Direction will continue to tour. I simply had to save the memories by capturing them in a vlog. 

Thank you very much for reading/watching. The song of the day is Don't Forge Where You Belong by One Direction because I feel that it summaries their tour nicely. Please let me know in the comments what you think of One Direction.

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment