Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Confessions

Hey guys, I thought it was time to embarrass myself on the internet again, because I see know way in which this could come back to haunt me in the future. I decided to reveal some of my deepest, darkest secrets through this confession video:

I hope you enjoy laughing at my cringyness

Okay, so I know these confessions aren't exactly a huge deal, but trust me, it was pretty embarrassing owning up to these things. I hope you got some sort of entertainment from it. I'd like to apologize in advance for looking like some sort of zombie in the video, I was pretty shattered from a long week at sixth form at that point. I'm craving a Summer holiday so bad!

Thanks for watching! The song of the day is We All Want The Same Thing by Rixton because it features as the advert in part of the video. Let me know what you thought of my confessions and if you have anything you'd like to confess to in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment