Wednesday 27 April 2016

Izzynterview With: Liv Rook, Beth Hurford and Lewis Allum

Hey guys, it's time for my monthly collab and I'm sooooo excited to share this one with you because the people taking part are honestly so incredible.

In case you didn't already know, an "Izzynterview" is where I ask 3 other youtubers to all contribute 3 questions each to the collab, and we all answer the questions in our own videos. Their questions were all so creative and I had a lot of fun filming. 

Here's my video that I contributed to the collab

People taking part:

First of all we have my lovely friend Beth Hurford (who has the coolest accent ever may I add). She makes beauty and makeup videos and can I just say how talented she is! I mentioned in the video that I'm always so obsessed with the way she does her eyeshadow, because she always knows exactly which shades will suit the look and bring her eye colour out. 

Next up we have the wonderful Lewis Allum who's been such a great friend here on youtube since my very early videos. He always leaves the sweetest comments and honestly makes such funny, creative videos. I'm certain literally everyone would find his videos entertaining so there's absolutely no excuse not to check him out!

And last, but absolutely not least, we have the gorgeous Liv Rook. Her channel has been growing like crazy lately, and rightfully so because she absolutely slays at the whole youtube thing. The quality of her videos alone are absolutely fantastic because she films and edits them to perfection. And then the content is absolutely amazing too because she just has the sweetest personality ever.

The song of the day is Wannabe by the Spice Girls because literally why not?! I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone 1) for taking part, and 2) for being such wonderful friends who have been supporting me for months. These people are all such genuine youtubers so I really hope you take the time to check out their channels that they put so much effort into,

Izzy K

No comments:

Post a Comment