Thursday 25 September 2014

A message to my 18 year old self

So today I thought that I would write a message to myself, to look back at when I'm 18 and see if and how much I've changed. Here we go...

Hey 18 year old Izzy!

It's 16 year old Izzy here. I know its a bit late to write this as I've been 16 for almost 10 months now. But better late then never eh? I have just started A levels and so far so good. There's a lot of work so far and I've only just begun. I just hope I don't stress out taking the exams like I did for GCSE's.
My favourtie things to do at the moment are, blogging, youtube, listening to music and going shopping. 
The Youtubers I watch the most at the moment are Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Dan and Phil, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Jenna Marbles, Ryan Higa and many, many more. 
My favourite musiscians at the moment are Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Little Mix and 5 Seconds of Summer. I cant wait to go and see Ed in October (I've waited about 4 years to be able to) and 5 Seconds of Summer next year. 
Nando's is my all time favourite restaurant and I eat there with my friends every month. At least!

Here's what you look like now:
I've said before that I'm really unphotogenic. Sadly this is the 
most recent picture to show what I look like now! 
(credit to Georgie Watts for taking the picture)

Now Izzy there are a few things I want you to have done by the time you're 18.
  1. Dye your hair loads of different shades and colours.
  2. Gain confidence with your Youtube videos. Also, try not to freak out if anyone you know finds out about your channel. 
  3. Blog loads and loads and loads!
  4. Have a bit of an idea about what you want to do with your life. Like seriously Izzy sort it out!
Hope you enjoyed a trip down memory lane future Izzy. Did you do these things? What do you look like now? Have you changed in any way? What are you doing with your life now?

And there we have a little summary of my life right now. The song of the day is Different Beat by Little Mix. Thanks for reading and if you could write a message to your future self what would you say?  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment