Sunday 11 September 2016

Weekly Summary: 2nd Week Of September

Yo yo yo guys here is another lil summary post in case you've missed a video on my channel this week. I mean obviously you don't have to watch them but here they are lol!

August Favourites

I think you guys all know what favourites videos are by now! But this time I shared quiiiite a few little random favourites so it's not the typical favourite video haha!

Balancing School And Youtube Advice

And then I thought it would be a good ok idea to share a bit of advice (omg please don't listen to all my life advice though I'm a mess). The theme of this video was balancing school and youtube because I've have been balancing school and youtube for almost 3 years so I picked up a few tips on how to do it. 

So ta-da that's this week's post. The song of the day is Lush Life by Zara Larsson because I love her like guys I actually love her! Thanks for reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment