Thursday 27 September 2018

My Channel Summary: September

Wooooaaah it's been a little while since I posted on this lil blog hasn't it? Don't worry, that's about to change though. I've finally settled into my new routine at university so I'm hoping on top of work and uni and drinking that I'll have time for weekly posts again!

In the meantime, here's everything you may have missed on my YouTube channel this month:

My First Year Of University Experience

That's right, Izzy K is trying to give university advice. In all seriousness though, I feel as though I've learned so much at university and I wanted to share my experience from first year.


No Makeup Brush Challenge (Chit-Chat Style)

All I have to say about this video is that I wanted to do a little life update whilst messing up my makeup really!


Fake Celebrity Relationships?! #ConspirIzzy

Conspiracy theories are my absolute favourite videos to research and film at the moment and I'm trying to post one a month at least. This month's video is about relationships in Hollywood and how genuine they really are. 


Pampering My Feet With Peachi Exfoliating Sock

I don't think this video was quite what the company had in mind when they sent me this exfoliating sock to try. But I still had so much fun filming this video regardless and I genuinely really enjoyed the product.


September Favourites 2018

And of course, to finish the month, I had to share what I've been enjoying all of September. This video is a little different from the rest of my favourites but I hope you all enjoy watching.

There we are, those are all the videos I have posted this month. The song of the day is Knees by Bebe Rexha. Thank you for reading,

Izzy K xxx

4 comments: