Tuesday 21 July 2015

8 Photos Of Happiness

I'm so sorry if I seem really inactive on my blog lately, but as you're reading this I'm probably lying in the sun trying to get a tan. Yes, I'm sorry for using the holiday excuse again but I promise I'll be more active on my social media when I return. 

Anyway, back to the actual post. I was kindly nominated by the wonderful Bria Lou from Louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk to do the 8 photos of happiness tag. Check out her post here! This tag was created by the wonderful Ariel. I absolutely love the idea of this, because for me a picture really does speak a thousand words. Let's take a look at the photos shall we?

The Rules
  • Thank the nominator/s and link them in the post
  • Link the creator Ariel
  • Post your 8 photos of happiness (the photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy)
  • Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or let the photos do the talking!
  • Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!

For some reason my sister wasn't too pleased with my pose of choice

This first one is from when my family surprised me with a trip to the Harry Potter studios for my birthday. It was honestly one of the best birthday presents I've had because I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan ever. My family pretended that we were going to visit a friend of my dad and I was in a massive strop in the car because it meant that I had to cancel plans I already made. I obviously forgave them when I found out where we were going and to this day I have no idea how they managed to keep it a secret. 


This is a proper fetus Izzy photo and it was taken by my friend on a year 7 school trip to Warwick Castle. As you can see, my class is standing by the lake which we actually weren't allowed to do. We were proper rebels and ran down to see the catapult display and chilled until the teachers came and rounded us up. Half the people on the trip came back with detentions but it was one of the school trips I've ever been on. 


Let's just excuse how unphotogenic I am. This was taken on my 17th birthday when my friends gave me the best time ever and I literally couldn't thank them enough for it. They even brought in a Colin the Catapillar cake to have at lunch time. 


It goes without saying that my selfie with Sir Alfie Deyes has to be in here. He was the first YouTuber I ever met in person and he was literally too kind for words. 



This was taken on one of the most amazing nights of my life, the Ed Sheeran concert in October. But this is a mysterious photo-oh yes! See, my sister took a photo of the stage and looked back and this random piece of hair (at least I think its hair) was in the camera shot. The even weirder bit was that no one sitting near us even had that colour hair. Creepy eh?



This photo is from when I went to see One Direction in Wembley Stadium last Summer. I couldn't get over how big the stadium was and the atmosphere inside was incredible. Luckily, the weather was fantastic too; there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. 



Since going to concerts is my favourite thing in the world to do, I had to include a photo from my first ever concert. I went to see Katy Perry with one of my friends in year 8 and I was so excited about it. However there was a bald, tall man sitting in front of us so you can see his scalp in every single one of the photos from that night which makes me laugh. 


And finally, this isn't one of my own photos but it makes me happy. It's the Birmingham German Market that takes place every year. I always feel so festive visiting it and it never lets me down. Every time I go, its bigger than before so I'm always more impressed than the last time I went. 

My nominations:



Thank you so much for reading. The song of the day is Night Changes by One Direction. What are some of your favourite memories? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment