Friday 7 November 2014

The British Tag

I've done many tags on my blog before, but I thought it would be really fun to give it a go on my YouTube channel. Here's me doing "The British Tag", I hope you guys enjoy!


I know its a rubbish thumbnail but 
I really didn't have much of a choice soz!

Here are the questions in case you are interested in trying it yourself:
  1. How many cups of tea do you have a day?
  2. Favourite part of your roast?
  3. Favourite dunking biscuit? 
  4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
  5. Favourite word?
  6. Cockney rhyming slang?
  7. Favourite sweet?
  8. What would your pub be called?
  9. No.1 British person?
  10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
  11. What British song pops into your head?
  12. Marmite? 
I'm trying to post videos more regularly. I've come up with a new uploading schedule which I'll hopefully stick to *touch wood*. I'm gonna do my best to upload every first Friday of the month and see how it goes from there. 

So now you know how much I fail at being a stereotypical Brit. The song of the day is What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction as I had a little jam to it in the video. Thank you for reading/ watching xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment